Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's been a long time

Where has the time gone?? These past few months have been busy with packing, finishing up another year of preschool and moving. Yes...we have moved. It's been a long road....18 months of decisions but finally our home is finished!! We spent memorial day weekend in our new home. The boys and our dogs are adjusting very well. No problems at bedtime..no waking up in the night. Now me on the other hand...I was so exhausted from moving all day that my legs were restless and I was overtired but very wound up and throw in new mattresses and I was having a very hard time unwinding. I remember sitting on my bedroom floor in the dark while my hubby snored thinking I would give anything to sneak downstairs, get in my car and drive the few blocks to my old house to crawl into my old bed (still set up) and go to sleep. Ugh!

The next morning I asked Boy Wonder what he thought of his new home and he said he loved it. Loved the new big backyard, his new room..it is all his favorites. I then asked Bubba how he liked his new room and he said, "I want to go home." I hear ya kid. But it's been 2 weeks now and we are slowly getting back into our routine and our things are slowly finding their place here and we are settling in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.