Thursday, June 28, 2007

25 Things I know about Myself




Okay, I've seen this done on other blogs and thought I would give it a try for myself.

1. I'm 32 years young.
2. I was born in and have lived all my life in California.
3. I am a quarter japanese.
4. I love being outside.
5. I believe in fate and I'm a hopeless romantic. Favorite symbol I wear..a heart.
5. I met my hubby when I was 18. He was my floor RA in my freshman dorm. He was 20.
6. I hate to be hot and I melt in weather over 80.
6. I always lose weight in the summer because I can't eat when it's hot.
7. I love to drink pretty drinks (non-alcoholic or alcoholic)
8. I enjoy being social and being with my family/friends and I also love to be by myself.
9. Pink Tulips are my favorite flower and Lavender is my favorite scent.
10. I live for the beach...the ocean is my calming place.
11. I have a weakness for chocolate especially chocolate chip cookies.
12. I'm totally emotional and incrediably sentimental.
13. Biggest weakness: being overly emotional, procrastination, over reacting and staying motivated to finish a project that I started.
14. Love to read.
15. Not religious but spiritual. I believe in Heaven, life after death, guardian angels and ghosts.
16. Favorite foods: mexican and japanese
17. Favorite vacation involves a beach, good book and a tropical drink. Loved Tahiti. Want to go again.
18. Love all things french. Also loved Paris and would give anything to go again soon.
19. Name of our home...Lavender Creek.
20. Love and hate to fly.
21. Want to visit all 50 states.
22. Lucky number 3, E is my favorite Letter, favorite color is green.
23. Have three amazing Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
24. Love being a mommy and can't wait to bring our daughter home from Russia.
25. Someday I want to learn to sing, cook and sew.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.