Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dinner Conversations

I'm easily impressed. We were sitting at the table tonite eating dinner when BW announces his fork is too small and he needs a bigger fork a grown up fork because he is big too...right mom? Absolutely I say. He gets up and goes to the pantry grabs a fork and comes out. He stops and says, "look at that." Pointing to the pantry door (we have a frosted glass pantry door) he says, "did you notice how the color changes on this side of the door?" He opens the door looks on the otherside of the door closes the door and looks on the front side and then looks up at the ceiling. "Notice how the light is hitting the door and changing the color on this side of the door?" In the same moment and out of the blue Bubba holds up his milk and says "milk comes from cows." My hubby (science teacher) nudges me...he's talking about refracted light...very impressive. I reply..."yeah but Bubba knows milk comes from cows.. who taught him that?...my 2 year old is a genius."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.