Monday, March 19, 2007

So why a blog??

Well....I love to scrapbook but realistically have not had the time and I feel like I'm forgetting so many of the day to day funnies of my kids' lives. So I thought...why not a blog. Give it a try and when I have the time to scrapbook again I can refer to some of my posts for their books. I have to admit I have become really addicted to reading blogs and have many blogs I read on a day to day basis. One of my favorites ended before X-mas and I have been so sad. I really looked forward to reading it every Wed on the Babycenter website. She was a journalist, so her column was really funny and endearing. She wrote about raising her two young children and of course she was from the Bay Area and then moved to Boston so there were many interesting ties. There are so many very witty bloggers out there, they make it seem so easy...I thought I would give it a try too. I also discovered many new blogs through my researching on adoption...more of that later. It has become so helpful to read up on different families and their journeys through the very confusing and frustrating stages of international adoption. When I have the time I will put together a list of some of my daily reads and maybe some of you will check them out too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.