Sunday, December 30, 2007

I promise to update later today!

I can't believe how fast the days are flying by. It's been ages since I have had a chance to sit down and blog about the boys. Although good news...I've been scrapping again and working on Bubba's scrapbook for school.

I promise to sit down later today and do some updates. I have a lot to catch up from and want to share Halloween and X-mas pictures too!!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Hard to believe we are just days from a new year! Looking so forward to that new year...so many exciting changes for our family is coming this year.

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

We were wondering where you had gone. Glad to hear that you are staying busy with the boys and not worrying about the wait! Can't wait to see Halloween and Christmas pictures!

Janine said...

Thanks Carey!! I'm so bad..after spending all day with the boys I put them to bed and I can't wait to check in with everyone in the russian adoption world that I've been hanging out on Emily's blog more than the boys. But I'm back today. Nothing like the changing of the new year to make me quickly catch up or be already behind in the new year. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.