Monday, December 31, 2007

Enjoying Christmas

Here are a few photos of X-mas at our house.

The boys decorating the tree...



The boys unwrapping their presents at our house on X-mas day.



We also enjoyed visiting my grandma and aunt on X-mas Eve morning. And then in the evening we hosted X-mas Eve dinner for hubby's family. On X-mas morning we opened our presents at our home and then had breakfast and gifts at my parent's house with my side of the family. It sounds busy but boy was it a fun time!

When I have a few more minutes, I will be back to share more stories. Just wanted to get a jump start before the clock changes to the new year!!

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

Love the matching jammies. Aren't children just adorable during the holidays? The amazement in their eyes is priceless. Glad your holidays went well. Best wishes for 2008!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.