Sunday, July 15, 2007

HAPPY 7 YEARS!!


Today is our anniversary. Hard to believe we have been married 7 years. For our anniversary my hubby gave me a bouquet of red roses and a sign from my favorite store. It reads:



To celebrate, hubby's parents were so nice to come down and take care of the boys and we went out to the movies to See the new HARRY POTTER MOVIE: ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. It was really good!!

Today is also my grandparents 62nd anniversary. Amazing!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!

2 comments:

Sira said...

Happy Late Anniversery! I am a huge Harry Poter fan too- Havn't seen the movie yet- matter of fact with a new two year old who knows when I will ever see another movie.

Janine said...

I know that feeling. The last 2 years we have chosen to go to a movie for our anniversary and sad to say we haven't seen a movie together at the theater since last year's anniversary. The things we gladly give up for our kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.