Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bathroom Talk

Bubba and I were sitting in his bathroom this evening as we do every evening as part of the routine for getting ready for bed. Well.. he was sitting on the toliet and I was keeping him company while we were waiting for him to make his "splashing poo poos" as he calls it. I noticed his legs were really dry from being out in the sun all day. I got the lotion out and was massaging his left leg and was asking him if that felt good. Bubba pauses, and then replies..."delicious." "what?" I say. "It's delicious," he replies. It was too funny and not quite the response I was expecting. Bubba cracks us up. We just never know what he is going to come up with.

2 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL COME OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF LITTLE ONES. I LOVE LISTENING TO FIND OUT!

:) Adrienne

Janine said...

Thanks Adrienne!! It's so true. kids do say the funniest things, esp. little kids. They are so literal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.