Monday, November 24, 2008

A boy and his chicken

At Bubba's school there are 3 chickens. They are free to roam the school grounds during the day. They are amazing chickens as they allow the children to chase them and carry them around. Bubba loves one of the chickens..the poppy chicken. Poppy chicken just happens to have the same name as his grandfather. Very sweet coincidence.


Here is my little boy and his chicken...



Now...I have to admit, in all my years at the school I have yet to be brave enough to reach out and pick up any of the chickens even though I have watched many children do so. Maybe this year I will be brave enough. I'm sure Bubba would help me.

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

How fun. What a great idea for the children. We are so use to dogs and cats that I think pet chickens would be fun to have at school!! Thanks for sharing...too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.