Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brothers for Life...

I'm always amazed how well these two can play together, work together and just be together. Yes, they have their unsibling moments of hitting, yelling, taking each others toys, throwing things at each other. But for the majority of time they are great friends. I love listening in on their play. As I'm typing this they are playing in BW's room. I have a video monitor with sound on my desk so I can see what they are upto during their "nap" time. I think they forget that even though I'm downstairs I can see one boy sneak out of his room and join the other boy. They are being super silly right now. BW helped his younger brother take off his shirt as that is the one article of clothing that Bubba can't get off. BW talked him through it while he pulled and yanked if off. They have stripped down to nothing and are flying around the room being super naked heros. Jumping off the bed and just laughing so loudly. Anyone else have boys that prefer their own skin to anything else? Their belly laughs dominate much of what they do. They are so silly together and can entertain each other for a long time. They seem to bring out the best in one another. I see that when they are together they support one another and help one another. It's amazing to me they do get along so well and have so much fun as they really are as different as night and day. I do hope that their relationship continues to strenghten with age. How lucky they are to have one another...brothers for life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disneyland--Feb 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.